Instructions for use of footwear
you get your hands on quality work shoes brand ZEMAN. In order for it to serve you for a long time to your full satisfaction, it is necessary to follow the following principles:
- Use footwear in the environment for which it is intended
- After each wear, remove dirt and lyche it at an indirect heat source
- Treat shoes with a suitable cream
If the footwear is not intended for special use, it must be protected from:
- Increased temperature
- By contact with chemicals, solvents, mineral oils, fats, etc.
Defects resulting from non-compliance with this policy may not be the subject of a complaint
For the treatment of shoes with a membrane in the lining, we recommend the following products:
- Collonil Outdoor sport proof - spray or cream designed for shoes with mebrane in lining, securing permeability for water vapor from shoes out
- KIWI Aquastop - universal impregnating spray designed for shoes with mebran in lining, securing permeability for water vapour from shoes out
For the treatment of shoes without a membrane in the lining, we recommend the following products:
- Any commonly available creams and sprays for the treatment of shoes with leather uppers
In Prague, on January 1, 2014
Ing. Libor ZEMAN, CEO, v.r.
ZEMAN / TECHNOGROUP s.r.o.
Instructions for use are valid from January 1, 2014
Published by: ZEMAN / TECHNOGROUP s.r.o., Czech-Moravian 1181/21, 190 00 Prague 9
Registration number: 1-2014