Catalog and Price list
Dunlop FLYING WING A / B
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last piece in stock!
Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
DUNLOP Flying Wing all in black
|EN 20347||The standard provides for professional footwear with the designation 'O'. The basic parameter of work shoes is that it does not have a steel toe.|
|HIPPO||Resistance of the sole to contact heat up to 300 ° C|
|O3||Antistatic properties, resistance of the sole to fuels, absorption of energy of the heel part + penetration and absorption of water + puncture resistance|
|Outsole||EVA / nitrile rubber|
|Lining||Textile + membrane|
|SRC||Non-slip sole on the floor with ceramic tiles with SLS and on steel floor with glycerol (SRC same as SRA + SRB)|
|WR||Water penetration resistance|
FLYING WING AIB
- Leather and mesh shoes, water-proof, three-dimensional lining, textile anti-perforation midsole.
- Free of metal. Sole E.VA rubber, non-slip, resistant up to hydrocarbons, antistatic and HRO (heat resistant 300°C), shock absorber and SRC.
- Without composite toecap.
EN ISO 20347:2012-03
- It is a membrane whose micro porous structure, applied to the inner of the footwear, protects the feet from moisture.
- Waterproof, breathable, light, comfortable, hygiene and safety, protection guarantee.